• Type of SEND provision:


We provide locally based specialist education, care and community support for the most complex, vulnerable and hard to place young people and adults.

Get directions

General info

Further information

  • Are you eligible
  • Our services work with people with autism, mild to severe learning difficulties, mental health and challenging behaviour and are shaped to meet the changing needs of people as they move from childhood to adulthood.

  • How to access
  • Contact our advice line on 01332 378 840 for help or fill in our confidential form on our website.

  • When is it available
  • Contact provider for details