Nisai Virtual Academy

• Type of SEND provision:

Description

We believe that everyone has equal value and should have access to high quality education around the world. It is our mission to give traditional and non-traditional learners the skills to flourish through innovative education and by influencing positive institutional change. We provide a friendly, supportive learning community and offer our students incredible opportunities. In essence, we support learners from Key Stages 2 to 5 and help create pathways to further education and employment through personalised learning. Our goal is to ensure that every student can complete
their education and gain accredited academic and vocational qualifications within Functional Skills, GCSEs and A Levels.

Our support also covers:

• Personalised Learning Support Plan (PLSP) – Additional support for students in lessons, help with assignments, or need behavioural or emotional support.
  • Units of Sound – A literacy intervention tool that supports anyone with low levels of literacy by providing credible, affordable interventions for ages eight and above.

Get directions

General info

Further information

• Are you eligible
  • Our students are based across the country including Cornwall and their lessons are being accessed anywhere with an internet connection using a laptop, tablet or PC. Our teachers are based from one of our three offices around the country in Harrow, Middlesex, Stockton-On-Tees and Nottingham.

• How to access
  • Contact us or visit our website to find out more.

• When is it available
  • Contact provider for details