• Type of SEND provision:


MySafeHome provides help and support to people with a disability who want to buy their own home.

Get directions

General info

Further information

  • Are you eligible
  • Open to people on High or Middle Rate Care Disability Living Allowance or the equivalent Personal Independence Payment (PIP) across England and Wales.

  • How to access
  • You can find out more about home ownership and the qualifying criteria on the MySafeHome website.

  • When is it available
  • Contact provider for details