Buttle UK

  • Type of SEND provision:


A grant awarding charity who aim to meet the needs of children and young people in crisis.

You can contact Buttle UK if you feel you are not having your needs met through statutory or other traditional routes of support.

Special educational needs and disabilites information

All schools, childcare and SEND providers must make their policy and provision for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) available on their website. This is usually published in the provider's SEN information report. This link takes you to where you can find this provider's SEN information report.

If you cannot find what you are looking for or you have questions about the provider's SEN provision, you should contact the provider directly.

We usually hold some information about a provider's policy and provision and you can find what we do hold here.

Get directions

General info

Further information

  • Are you eligible
  • Areas of focus: Boarding places Domestic abuse Emergency essentials Estranged young people Kinship care Quality mark for care leavers You can find out more on their website.

  • How to access
  • Contact provider for details

  • When is it available
  • Contact provider for details