Adult Community Mental Health Teams Bridgwater

  • Type of SEND provision:


We offer specialist mental health services for people with illnesses such as, severe depression, severe anxiety, schizophrenia, Bi-polar, personality disorders and other severe mental health problems.

We make an initial assessment to establish each persons needs.

This usually takes the form of a face to face meeting with one or more staff, though this may start with a telephone conversation.

We give information and advice about services that they can access in their communities to improve their condition.

We provide specialist treatment and therapies and a care coordinator to take responsibility for each persons care.

We meet with you at agreed intervals and review this care with everyone involved including your family doctor and family members/carers when agreed.

Special educational needs and disabilites information

All schools, childcare and SEND providers must make their policy and provision for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) available on their website. This is usually published in the provider's SEN information report. This link takes you to where you can find this provider's SEN information report.

If you cannot find what you are looking for or you have questions about the provider's SEN provision, you should contact the provider directly.

We usually hold some information about a provider's policy and provision and you can find what we do hold here.

Get directions

General info

Further information

  • Are you eligible
  • Contact provider for details

  • How to access
  • Contact provider for details

  • When is it available
  • Contact provider for details