Strode College

Description

Strode College offers a wide range of opportunities for their local community and beyond, from A Levels, Vocational Diplomas and Apprenticeships. The college was awarded Outstanding by Ofsted in October 2014. We value students as individuals and this is reflected in our approach to teaching and supporting students. We are the best college in Somerset for improving student progress and we are in the top 5% of state schools nationally.

The college has a local and national reputation for excellence as one of the very best performing colleges in the country.

Widest choice of A level subjects in Somerset

Outstanding Results at all levels

Excellent support for all students

Close working with employers, training providers, Independent Specialist Providers and Universities

Special educational needs and disabilites information

All schools, childcare and SEND providers must make their policy and provision for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) available on their website. This is usually published in the provider's SEN information report. This link takes you to where you can find this provider's SEN information report.

If you cannot find what you are looking for or you have questions about the provider's SEN provision, you should contact the provider directly.

We usually hold some information about a provider's policy and provision and you can find what we do hold here.

Get directions

General info

Further information

• Headteacher Ms Katy Quinn
  • Chair of Governors
  • Clerk to Governors
  • Lead Finance Officer

Ofsted information

• Ofsted number 130806
  • Last inspection date
  • Current Ofsted rating