Finding a place to live is important because it can give you the confidence to become more independent. And you can make important decisions so that you can lead a happy life.
You should be encouraged to think about the right housing option for you, by working with your parent carers and the other people who support you to give you the information you need, so that you can understand the options available to you.
- Enham Trust
- Learning Disability England
- Driving with a Disability
- Universal Credit
- Personal Independence Payment –Personal Independence Payment is extra money to help you manage your everyday life if you have a disability or Illness
- The Money Advice Service – The service gives you advice on how to set up a budget and manage your finances
- Safe Places Scheme – Safe Places helps vulnerable people who may be at risk or scared if they are out and about.
- Information about medical conditions, disabilities and driving
- Money saving expert forum
- Extra Care housing – Extra Care Housing is a housing provision for people with a long-term support need or disability